Past VerizonMath reader David Gouldin, now fellow dissatisfied wireless customer has written to inform us of a problem he has been having over the past week or so with AT&T. He appears to have ordered a refurbished iPhone with intentions of developing iPhone apps. Unfortunately the package that should have contained his shiny *new* iPhone contained instead a shiny white AT&T bag, a packing slip (referring to the bag) and nothing else.
Check it out over at wheresmyiphone.blogspot.com.
Good luck David! Please keep us posted.
- Original Full Length Recording
- 12-07-2006 - Initial Post
- 12-08-2006 - First Email From Verizon - 50% Refund
- 12-08-2006 - My Response to Verizon
- 12-10-2006 - Response from Verizon - Full Refund - No Explicit Admission of Fault
- 12-10-2006 - Second Known Instance of the Problem
- 12-11-2006 - Verizon Admits Fault - But have not taken care of other cases
- 12-11-2006 - Open Letter to Verizon Management
- 12-13-2006 - Will Verizon Live up to its Worry Free Guarantee
- 12-14-2006 - Verizon is still Quoting .002 cents