- Original Full Length Recording
- 12-07-2006 - Initial Post
- 12-08-2006 - First Email From Verizon - 50% Refund
- 12-08-2006 - My Response to Verizon
- 12-10-2006 - Response from Verizon - Full Refund - No Explicit Admission of Fault
- 12-10-2006 - Second Known Instance of the Problem
- 12-11-2006 - Verizon Admits Fault - But have not taken care of other cases
- 12-11-2006 - Open Letter to Verizon Management
- 12-13-2006 - Will Verizon Live up to its Worry Free Guarantee
- 12-14-2006 - Verizon is still Quoting .002 cents
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Verizon Math Strikes Again!
Just wow! This is clearly worse than my situation, similarly comical but just sad and really bad business:
Verizon Math Strikes Again: Promises 2 Years Of Free Data Access To Chromebook Users; Delivers Just 1
My favorite comment:
"Personanongrata, Jun 25th, 2014 @ 1:29pm
Verizon's New Math
Verizon's new math formula and solution:
Google's 3 year service offer minus Verizon's 2 year service offer equals 1 year of service.
That was easy."