Compromising one's scruples in the pursuit of one's self interests. Putting themselves before their constituents and country. Exchanging ethics for power.
Please visit and if you agree digg this post so that it gets the exposure it deserves:
It is in my opinion one of the most clearcut examples of what is wrong with our government and our media, both which were designed and claim to serve us.
Please have your mind opened enough to see the truth and understand what's at stake.
Thank you very much for your time.
- Original Full Length Recording
- 12-07-2006 - Initial Post
- 12-08-2006 - First Email From Verizon - 50% Refund
- 12-08-2006 - My Response to Verizon
- 12-10-2006 - Response from Verizon - Full Refund - No Explicit Admission of Fault
- 12-10-2006 - Second Known Instance of the Problem
- 12-11-2006 - Verizon Admits Fault - But have not taken care of other cases
- 12-11-2006 - Open Letter to Verizon Management
- 12-13-2006 - Will Verizon Live up to its Worry Free Guarantee
- 12-14-2006 - Verizon is still Quoting .002 cents